Thursday, April 16, 2009

another post by another member...

since my fren had already sent her 1st post, i would like to sent my 1st too...

sumthing about me...
MySpace

>i'm one of the fantastic four member..among us,i'm the 3rd one...
>you all can call me ayie...why? because i like it...so, don't rebut...MySpace
>i like to play soccer MySpace and surf the net...i also enjoy my life as a teenager... and also a happy-go-lucky person... MySpace
>i use blue font because i like the colour...so, i will use this colour for my post...
>ahah...the word from my mouth often uncomfortable,or can be said 'cakap main lepas jerk...'
>add me
+blueariesboy@yahoo.com (frenster)
+ayie_naqiu90@yahoo.com.my (ym)
>i also have my own blog= blueariesboy.blogspot.com

i think thats all for now...
tata...MySpace

-ayie-

No comments:

Post a Comment